Storing paths in p:variables

From: Tony R. <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:27:51 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
XProc pipeline snippet:
 		name	="cwd"
 		select	="'/path/to/my/project'"
 	/>
 		name	="dir-lib"
 		select	="concat($cwd,'/lib')" />
 		name	="dir-mylib"
 		select	="concat($cwd,'/mylib')" />
 		name	="dir-src"
 		select	="concat($cwd,'/src')" />
 		name	="dir-tests"
 		select	="concat($cwd,'/tests')" />
 		name	="dir-build"
 		select	="concat($cwd,'/build')" />
 		name	="dir-logs"
 		select	="concat($cwd,'/logs')" />

Motivation:
	Basically, I’ve been hardcoding all these paths, and I’m trying to make things more maintainable.

	Note: I usually prefer to always put a trailing slash on directories wherever possible.  My pipeline is still be tweaked all the time, and I don’t remember why I departed from the trailing slashes, but it bugs me.  I just wanted that on record. ☺

Looking for:
	Feedback, alternatives, best practices.