Comments on XProc Book .com

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:26:25 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi Norm,

  I'm reading the draft at xprocbook.com.  I hope this is a good
place to post comments about it.  In the first chatper, first
section, you take the example of a Unix command-line pipeline and
you say:

|> I say approximately because those are all line-based commands
|> and XML isn't really line based. Our XML editor might have
|> saved our XML files with great big long lines so that there's
|> more than one <para></para> per line which would throw off
|> the counts.

  To emphasize the fact that this pipeline is not XML-aware, you
can probably say, more obviously, that this does not take the
namespace mechanism into account (and you actually use "db:para"
in the further example, using XProc).

  Hope that helps,

http://fgeorges.org/