RE: Adding p:group gets rid of ERR : Unbound primary output.. why?

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:23:24 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I assume that "!1.29" is the oh:save-output step as the other steps in the sub-pipeline have explicit names. I don't know what the declaration of oh:save-output looks like, but if the step has a primary output port, then this output port is unconnected (no steps inside p:group are connected to it, and no steps outside of the p:group can connect it as it is out of scope). If you look at the connections between the steps in the subpipeline, there are actually two branches:

- PutCopyCitySpecificWikiDump -> identifyDifferentOldNewOfficeCodes -> oh:save-output
- PutCopyCitySpecificWikiDump -> GetCopyCitySpecificWikiDump

My guess is that Calabash gets it wrong and somehow thinks that oh:save-output is the last step of the subpipeline, in which case it creates an implicit output port to p:group and connects it to the primary output port of oh:save-output. That would explain why you don't get the error with p:group, but I think that is a bug in Calabash.

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman