c:errors

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 17:08:51 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi all,

The error document [1] appearing on the "error" input port of a
p:catch is basically a c:errors element with c:error children.

In all the use cases I've met so fat it typically contains only one
c:error child. Are there existing use cases where it is contains
either none or several children ?

I'd like to re-throw an error using p:error in a p:catch sub-pipeline,
and I'm trying to find the best approach when there are none/several
c:error children...

Thanks,
Romain.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#err-vocab