Re: cx:zip issue...

On 26 Jul 2011, at 21:08, Norman Walsh wrote:

> Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net> writes:
>> a) The method attribute is ignored by cx:zip. That may be the right
>> thing to do but I was trying to serialise to text and had the XML I
>> wanted to serialise on the source port. I had expected (possibly
>> wrongly) to see the the input serialised as text. I ended up using
>> p:store and cxf:tempfile to work around that.
>
> Yeah, I don't think the ZIP step expects to directly store something
> coming in on a port.

It works just fine. The docs are a bit sparse so I think I ended up using
docs from the Daisy wiki after a bit of a google.

>> b) I'm not certain yet but I think that running two cx:zip steps that
>> update a zip immediately after each other causes the first to have no
>> effect. I'm just trying to make sure on this one, create a repeatable
>> test case and raise a bug report in Calabash if needed.
>
> I'm not sure what the Java classes for working with ZIP files say
> about that. I wouldn't have expected that to fail, but...

Putting together a simple test case this morning to see if I can demonstrate
something useful.

nic

>                                        Be seeing you,
>                                          norm
>
> --
> Norman Walsh
> Lead Engineer
> MarkLogic Corporation
> Phone: +1 413 624 6676
> www.marklogic.com

Nic Gibson
Corbas Consulting
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training
http://www.corbas.co.uk, +44 (0)7718 906817