Re: Java-API for XProc ?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:05:52 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hans-Juergen Rennau <rennau@bits-ac.com> writes:
> a) Is there a Java-API for Calabash which I have missed?

No. I mean, there is one of course, but it isn't documented. I've
never felt like I got it in really good shape for public consumption.
But feel free, of course.

I hope to do better with XML Calabash V2 which is under development.
In my copious spare time.

> b) Is any work in progress defining a *standard* Java-API for XProc,

Not at this time.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation