RE: Java-API for XProc ?

From: Geert Josten <geert.josten@daidalos.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:36:02 +0200
To: Hans-Juergen Rennau <hrennau@yahoo.de>
CC: "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Hans-Juergen,

XMLCalabash is written in Java, so you could interface with its classes I'd say. But you will have to generate javadocs yourself. Sourcecode is available at http://svn.xmlcalabash.com/calabash/trunk too if you are interested.

I am not aware of any standard java api for xproc though..

Kind regards,
Geert