Calabash alias for BASH?

From: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:45:08 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello,

n00bie question regarding Calabash here!

I would like a bash alias that allows me to type calabash pipeline-file.xpl <other calabash options>.  The thing is that I am a simpleton when it comes to using Java from the command line, so I don’t really know how to get what I want.

Here’s my setup:

I’m using Bash 4.1 on OS X  (Yup, that means I upgraded my bash, and I also upgraded to GNU coreutils for the much nicer options for ls)

I’ve gotten comfy enough with normal aliases (For example, customizing my ls, and with enough help from Google customizing my PS1 prompt just the way I like it ☺)

java -version
java version “1.6.0_22”
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_22-b04-307-10M3261)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.1-b03-307, mixed mode)

java classpath:
$HOME/Library/Java:$NEXT_ROOT/Library/Java:$NEXT_ROOT/System/Library/Java:$NEXT_ROOT/Network/Library/Java:$NEXT_ROOT/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Classes/classes.jar:$NEXT_ROOT/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Classes/ui.jar

Calabash installed in:
~/Developer/Applications/Calabash
I also have Oxygen, which carries a bundled version of Calabash, but I want a separate Calabash installation for testing stuff outside of Oxygen.

Can anybody tell me how to get my dream alias for Calabash?  ☺

—Tony