Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:32:53 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com> writes:

> Norm wrote:
>> Put those DTDs in a catalog with a local copy.
> Sorry for being a bit thick, but, there's no mechanism with XProc or
> Calabash for working with an XML Catalog is there? I've tried adding
> xhtml catalogue within oXygen but it appeared to make no difference.

There is. You probably have to setup the configuration correctly
though. Here's what I have in my ~/.calabash

<cc:xproc-config xmlns:cc="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/configuration">

  <cc:entity-resolver class-name="org.xmlresolver.Resolver"/>
  <cc:uri-resolver class-name="org.xmlresolver.Resolver"/>

I wish the documentation was beter. Sigh.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation