XML Calabash 0.9.32 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:04:17 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Mostly to fix the fact that I borked the p:template name in yesterday's
release, here's 0.9.32.

  http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

* Support p:template as the name of the document template step. The
  name p:document-template will continue to work for a while, but you
  should begin migrating to the new name.

* Attempted to fix issue #130; make sure that system-property works in
  use-when clauses.

* Attempted to fix issue #137 by making sure that p:variable bindings
  contribute to the dependency calculations. (I'm amazed this went
  unnoticed for so long!)

* Attempted to fix issue #138 by applying the patch to handle the
  STORED compression setting.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation