XML Calabash 0.9.31 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:26:50 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

I've just uploaded XML Calabash 0.9.31 to

  http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

Most of the changes in this release are (intended to be) invisible. They
should support easier distribution and installation, but I'll wait on
confirmation of that fact before trying to update the docs.

User visible changes:

* Fixed a bug in p:document-template where top-level comments and PIs
  would cause an NPE.

* Built with Java 1.5 to support integrators still dependent on that
  version of Java.

Share and enjoy.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer