From: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:32:20 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hey Norm (and anyone else interested),

An Offer from a fan of Your Stuff! :-)
	Do you accept help from others for books like this?  I would be happy to help within whatever bounds you are comfy with.

My Source Code-Back Guarantee™
	Also, if it’s important that *you* remain the *author*, what I have in mind is generally copy-edit stuff anyway (phrasing, grammar, punctuation, and the occasional glitch in example markup).

Act Now for a Bonus!
	If you care, I would be delighted to offer some CSS as well.  Nothing fancy, but some basic styles to enhance readability.  For example, the body is as wide as the browser window, which makes for uncomfortably long lines of text while reading.)

(Gosh I hope my idiotic headings don’t trip up any spam filters. :)