Re: Choosing a primary input doc by selecting a file from a dir?

From: Manfred Staudinger <manfred.staudinger@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:02:13 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi again,

The question I posted yesterday asks for
1. start the XProc pipeline (calabash) and from inside the pipeline
2. choose the primary input doc by selecting a certain file from the dir

But it would be equally useful to me to have sort of a shell which
1. let me choose a certain file from a directory, and
2. starts the XProc with _that_ file specified for the primary input.

Regards,
Manfred