Problem with test xinclude-001.xml

From: temp <temp44@szm.sk>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:59:46 +0100 (CET)
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi,
I see that nothing has changed in the test xinclude-001.xml for a long time, nothing has changed in my implementation of XInclude either, but suddenly this test stopped working. It keeps running for a minute or so and then fails with the exception "Unexpected end of file from server". Debugging the code, I found out that the timeout occurs on reading http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
Trying to access this URL via my browser doesn't work either...
Any idea what is going on there? Or should the test be fixed?
Thanks
Mio

http://mail.szm.com - e-mail a priestor na www stranku zadarmo

http://webhosting.szm.com - domÄ'©ny a webhosting za najniĹľĹË|ie ceny