Re: try/catch not behaving correctly in pipeline. No way to retrieve the c:error elements within c:errors

Here is the catch block of XTry.java

I can see the error in stack trace I manually print in the catch block,
but '*runtime.getXProcData().errors()*' and '*errors*' object both are
empty so nothing gets appended to *c:errors* block as I see. I haven't
seen the code base in detail yet where these error objects should be
populated, but seems to me an obvious bug in calabash.

*Norm*'s attention is requested :)

try {
             xgroup.run();
         } catch (Exception xe) {
*xe.printStackTrace();*
             TreeWriter treeWriter = new TreeWriter(runtime);
             treeWriter.startDocument(step.getNode().getBaseURI());
             treeWriter.addStartElement(c_errors);
             treeWriter.startContent();

             for (XdmNode doc : runtime.getXProcData().errors()) {
                 System.out.println("Adding error : " +
doc.getStringValue());
                 treeWriter.addSubtree(doc);
             }

             for (XdmNode doc : errors) {
                 System.out.println("Adding error : " +
doc.getStringValue());
                 treeWriter.addSubtree(doc);
             }

             treeWriter.addEndElement();
             treeWriter.endDocument();

             XCatch xcatch = (XCatch) subpipeline.get(1);

             xcatch.writeError(treeWriter.getResult());

             for (String port : inputs.keySet()) {
                 if (!port.startsWith("|")) {
                     xcatch.inputs.put(port, inputs.get(port));
                 }
             }

             for (String port : outputs.keySet()) {
                 if (!port.endsWith("|")) {
                     xcatch.outputs.put(port, outputs.get(port));
                 }
             }

             xcatch.run();
         }