Re: Handle the first document in a sequence

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:25:46 +0100
To: vojtech.toman@emc.com
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
On 2 February 2011 09:22, ? wrote:

  Hi,

  Thank you all!

> Another way is to use <p:split-sequence test="position()=1">
> and then store what appears on the "matched" output
> port.

  Yes, once again I missed the obvious.  That suits especially
well my case, given that the first document has to be saved first
to do some checks, then the remainder of the sequence has to be
taken into account, once at a time.

  So using p:split-sequence, I just use the primary port directly
with p:store, then later on I connect the port 'not-macthed' to
the p:for-each.  Thanks!

http://fgeorges.org/