Re: p:exec -- can it apply to only selected parts of input using a loop?

From: Jostein Austvik Jacobsen <josteinaj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:14:07 +0100
To: vojtech.toman@emc.com
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
Also, viewports are useful for other stuff than just modifying a document.

For instance, what if you wanted to store all HTML elements as separate HTML
files but ignore all TEXT elements? in this case p:modifySubtree
and p:modifyNode wouldn't be meaningful.

I look at p:viewport as a kind of advanced version of p:for-each. If it had
to be renamed, then maybe p:for-each-match ?

Anyway, I like "p:viewport" - both the step and it's name :)

Regards
p:viewport-fan