Re: p:exec -- can it apply to only selected parts of input using a loop?

Alex,

Coming up with a meaningful name is always a challenge.

Changing it so late in the game (more than 5 years after it has been
coined), is even harder

In every language, there is such instruction that has a name on which
people always trip over

p:viewport might be in this category, the question is now how can we
live with it ?

Xmlizer