Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

Well, the user home directory exists even on Windows ;)
Calabash picks the value of Java's system property "user.home", which
on windows comes from a particular registry key if I remember
correctly. It should be "C:\Documents and Settings\YourName" on XP or
"C:\Users\YourName" on Windows 7.

BR,
Romain.