Re: Strange behavior involving (p:)resolve-uri, variables, attributes, calabash, oxygen, saxon, ...

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:32:22 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com> writes:
> I am not sure if there is something that we can fix as the problem may
> be in Saxon. I will try to see if I can force Calabash to use Saxon EE
> outside oXygen to try to reproduce this issue.

I succeeded. There's clearly something weird going on here. If I tell
Calabash to require an EE processor, it reports an EE processor but
also reports that psvi-required="true" isn't supported. And the test
succeeds.

If I tell Calabash to require an EE processor, and tell it to load a
Saxon configuration file, then it doesn't object to
psvi-required="true" and the test fails.

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll report it and see if I can come
to a better understanding of what's going on.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676