XML Calabash development moved to git

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:35:59 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

I have no idea how many anonymous users are pulling the XML Calabash
source from svn.xmlcalabash.com, but you oughta stop ;-)

I've moved the development tree to

  https://github.com/ndw/xmlcalabash1

There'll be an "xmlcalabash2" project there in the not too distant
future, but you won't be wanting that anytime soon.

P.S. I'll wait a bit but eventually svn.xmlcalabash.com will stop
working.

--
Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer