xCal moving up in RFC!

From: Zearin <zearin@gonk.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:24:50 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I’ve had my eye on the proposed xCal format for some time now, but it looks like it’s finally moved up from “Standards Track” to “Proposed Standard”.  Among other things, that means it’s no been “officially published.”

(Aye yai yai!  The endless categories and statuses required for writing a spec!  ☺)

…

For the unintroduced, the Abstract says:

 This specification defines "xCal", an XML format for iCalendar data.

…

You can view the latest (as of 29 Aug 2011) document here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6321

—Tony

P.S. It’s about freakin’ time!  ☺