Passing options from the command-line

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:47:16 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

  Given the following pipeline:

I'd assume to get the following results:

  1/ if I evaluate it without passing any option explicitely,
     then the output would be <otherwise/>

  2/ if I evaluate it passing $opt as an empty string, then the
     output would be <otherwise/>

  3/ if I evaluate it passing any non-zero-length string for
     $opt, then the output would be <when/>

  But that's not what I observe with Calabash 0.9.33.  For 1/ it
complains $opt has not been declared, and for 3/ it still gives
me <otherwise/>.

  Did I make wrong assertions?