Re: p:insert

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:07:56 +0300
To: mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com>
CC: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi again,

Actually there is no need to wait until our next release. The XProc
connectors are separate from oXygen so you can just update that in your
oXygen installation. I uploaded the updated Calabash connector for
oXygen on our website:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/george/calabash.zip
You need to replace the [oXygen]/lib/xproc/calabash with the calabash
folder that results after expanding the archive.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina