Re: p:insert

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 12:43:17 +0300
To: mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com>
CC: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Mohamed,

It is indeed the result of how the serialization was done in oXygen for
the results view. This works correctly however if you save the output
port to a file so you can use that as a workaround. We already fixed
this issue so the next oXygen release will include the fix.
Thanks for mentioning this problem!

Best Regards,
George
--