Remove @xmlns:xi AFTER p:xinclude

From: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:26:48 -0400
To: xproc-dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
*Disclaimer:*
	XProc newbie here.  Iím back to toying with XProc as an alternative to Ant (which is fine but annoying to use for my purposes).

I canít shake the feeling that the answer is right in front of me, but Iíve just searched for half an hour with nothing but frustration as the result.

(Grr! =)

All I want to do is run a p:xinclude step, and after the process has finished remove all @xmlns:xi attributes from the result.  I canít seem to figure out how to do it.

And p:delete throws an error (just as the spec says itís supposed toófor whatever reason).  So with the only obvious candidate out the window, I am all kinds of stuck.

The closest thing I found is the @exclude-inline-prefixes, but Iím not dealing with something inline.  Iíve got a very simple p:document on the input port, which is simply p:xincluded and then p:stored.  I have a nagging suspicion that there is a concise way to do this without any significant rewriting (and ideally without any rewriting at all except for the addition of whatever removes the namespace).

ÖHelp?

óTony