Calabash: set a sequence to a port in Java

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:26:17 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  If I am right, the way to set a Saxon's XDM value to a port in
Calabash is by calling XPipeline.writeTo().  But it accepts an
XdmNode, which means only one node, no sequence.  Is there a way
to set a sequence of nodes to a port, in case the port is defined
with sequence="true"?

  And what's the idiomatic way to pass a text or binary value
(originally an xs:string, xs:hexBinary or xs:base64Binary)?  To
encapsulate it in a c:data?  Do we have to do that in Java, or is
it a way to let Calabash handle the details?

http://fgeorges.org/