Re: Binding output port of p:choose

On 3 October 2010 22:15, Florent Georges wrote:
> On 3 October 2010 22:06, Olivier Jeulin wrote:

>> Here, p:identity has no *primary* output port, therefore p:choose isn't
>> connected to the result port.

>  He he, I've double checked this and the name of the identity step,
> but I missed that the output port had to be *primary*.  Indeed this
> solves my problem.

  Well, actually, I found something else.  If I change my pipeline
to the following (that is, I externalize the p:identity from the
p:when to its own step, with a *primary* output port 'result', see
http://markmail.org/thread/7s45org2gulw6nzj for the original code):

                    xmlns:my="my-ns"
                    name="pipeline"
                    version="1.0">

          <!-- was in the p:when before -->
                   <true/>

             <!-- p:identity was directly here before -->
             <my:step name="my"/>

  I then expect the primary output of my:step, named 'result', to
be bound to an output port of p:choose with the same name.  But
when I evaluate this pipeline with Calabash, I still get the same
error: "XE0001: Unreadable port: result on s".

  Of course, if I add the following explicit binding in the
p:when, right before the <my:step name="my"/>, everything's fine:

  Once again, it seems I missed something, but what?

  Best regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/