Re: Bug in Calabash : double xmlns declaration

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:23:16 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com> writes:
> In the following example  I ended up having on the very same element
> those two conflicting namespace declaration that make the document invalid
>
> xmlns=""
> xmlns="http://bar"
>
> Was it me misusing it or is this a bug in Calabash ?

Fixed, I think. And because I'm dragging my feet on a new official release
until after the WG figures out once and for all what the parsing rules
are for braces in p:document-template, *and* since Florent let the cat out
of the bag about test releases :-), here's your super-secret fix release:

  http://xmlcalabash.com/download/calabash-0.9.28.zip

or

  http://xmlcalabash.com/download/calabash-0.9.28.jar

Norman Walsh