p:store and default readable ports

From: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:16:45 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I know that the p:store step does not have a primary output.

My general question:
	Does this mean that in a pipeline that flows in the default order (top to bottom of pipeline document), p:store cannot be used in the middle of things?

My pipeline specifics:
	I have a pipeline that does an HTTP request.  I want to store the results of that request, AND I also want to perform some further processing on those results immediately after storing them.
	The problem is that if I store them, p:store does not have a primary output, so the automatic flow of my pipeline stops.  :(

—Tony