Re: Calabash licensing

See also a previous thread on the issue, showing the difficulty to
find a suitable license with code copyrighted to Norman Walsh, Sun
(now Oracle), and Mark Logic.

http://markmail.org/message/h4xs5mhu5xqyamgz

Also, I've always wondered the real nature of licensing issues with
Saxon, which is under MPL, a license known to be incompatible with
GPL. Saxon's APIs are used all over the place, and Calabash provides
Saxon extensions (e.g. for XProc-defined XPath functions)... IANAL but
licenses issues are a big pain in the ***.

my 2 useless cents,
Romain.