How to connect to a database using xproc

From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:26:09 +0000
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

I'm wondering what is involved in connecting to a database and executing a
query using xproc. I came across the following:

   1. User defined xquery connection to existDB
   1. http://code.google.com/p/bpel-workflow/
   2. A shared a library to manage eXist *databases*
   1. http://bitbucket.org/jasulak/exist-xproc-library/wiki/Home

My client is interested to connect to the derby database.

Any general thoughts are welcome as I'm not certain where to start exactly.

The Bafiila Acoustic Trio makes easy to listen to relaxing music which
blends Western and West African influences.