XProc material for and from students

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:23:03 +0200
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hello XProc community,

congratulations to the Working Group for reaching Recommendation status! Me
and some of my students have followed the development of XProc for some time
and created (in German) various educational material. We started our project
during the CR phase, so as a warning, the material is based on the CR draft.
See
http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/student-papers/09/xproc/
For various pipelines created by undergraduate students. I would like to
draw your attention especially to the XProc tutorial at
http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/student-papers/09/xproc/kaulbarsch-kohn-rahmlow-vorberg/
which includes also various example pipelines. Enjoy!

Best regards,

Felix