Re: removing/adding xmlns:xxx attributes

> That said, it seems like it should be valid to specifically add (with
> p:add-attribute) or match/delete (with p:delete) namespace declaration
> attributes.

I don't think namespace declarations should be considered as
attributes. By the way the p:add-attribute step cannot be used to add
namespace declarations (see [err:XC0059]), the same for the p:delete
(see [err:XC0062]).

[err:XC0059] http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#err.C0059
[err:XC0062] http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#err.C0062

I assume the issue must be either dealt-with at serialization time or
you have to explicitly undeclare the "law" namespace on the 'chunk'
element, although I couldn't tell how to implement these approaches...

Romain.