p:xquery in Calabash via XQJ?

From: Cornelia Davis <cornelia@corneliadavis.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 06:54:13 -0700
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
The documentation page for Calabash (http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/) lists
the following prerequisite:

"The XQuery API for Java (XQJ) if you want to use p:xquery"

In reading through the source, though, it looks like the implementation
of the XQuery step is using the s9api from saxon.  Digging into the
s9api I still don't see evidence that it is using XQJ under the covers.
So, a couple of things in specific:

* Is Calabash indeed using XQJ for p:xquery?
* If so, how can I point it to an XQJ implementation other than Saxon?

Thanks,
Cornelia