Re: Getting Dynamically generated error message within output file in p:catch

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:34:06 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com> writes:
> If I remove the try catch and run I'll get an exception message in the
> oxygen browser saying that some xml is malformed (which is as a result
> of using the saxon:parse function with some bad input).

Near as I can tell, the errors from saxon:parse don't go to the error
listener, so XML Calabash never sees them. I've got a thread started on
saxon-help to see if I can get to the bottom of it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Where it is permissible both to die and
http://nwalsh.com/            | not to die, it is an abuse of valour to