Re: error in Calabash running xslt with java extension functions.

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:10:41 +0100
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 10 March 2010 18:04, Norman Walsh wrote:

> It does depend on the 9.2 apis, but not on any PE or EE features
> AFAIK. (Well, except to the extent that you need them for things
> like schema validation.)

  Or any other feature that used to be available in Saxon B but not
anymore in HE.  Like mapping to Java methods using java: URIs.

  BTW I think that's a use case that would be solved by a
configuration API like the one I proposed a few months ago (just
before Balisage 2009 if I remember well) ;-)

http://www.fgeorges.org/