Re: Test server: HTTP/1.0 v/s HTTP/1.1

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:41:04 +0100
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 10 March 2010 17:17, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Florent Georges writes:

>>   Not sure this is a bug, but it sounds weird to me to require an
>> implementation to use HTTP/1.0 to pass the tests...

> I'm using HTTP 1.1 and it seems to be working for me. Can you tell me how
> to reproduce the problem?

  Well, that's embarrassing.  I cannot reproduce the problem, and I
cannot understand why I did not post more info at that time.  And,
well, you know, there is kind of an implementation of mine between the
test suite and the server...

  So forgot about this one, and please forgive me for the noise :-$

http://www.fgeorges.org/