Re: error in Calabash running xslt with java extension functions.

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:22:54 +0100
To: Egbert Gramsbergen <E.F.Gramsbergen@tudelft.nl>
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
On 10 March 2010 16:54, Egbert Gramsbergen wrote:

>     XPath syntax error at char 10 on line 8 in {math:PI() div 180.}: Cannot
> find a matching 0-argument function named {java:java.lang.Math}PI()

  Starting at 9.2, Saxon comes in three flavors: HE, PE and EE (home,
professional and enterprise editions).  HE is open-source and free,
but provides less features.  Mapping Java methods using java: URIs as
namespaces is one of such features that are not available in the free
version anymore.  And Calabash is now based on 9.2.

  So if you want to use them, you'll need either PE or EE (I guess
they should work with Calabash, I am just guessing though).

http://www.fgeorges.org/