wiki.xproc.org redux

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:55:08 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

Last time I tried to setup wiki.xproc.org, the vandals tore it down.
This time, I'm using the "RegisterFirst" mechanism to prevent
malicious, anonymous, automated spam.

If you'd like to participate, login and email me your WikiName. I'll
add you to the UserGroup page and then you'll be able to edit the
wiki. Once you can edit the wiki, you can update the UserGroup page
too, so I don't have to be a roadblock when I'm too busy to keep up
with email.

I know it's not the wiki way, but it's a compromise that seems to
work.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The human race consists of the
http://nwalsh.com/            | dangerously insane and such as are