Re: How to adjust the logging properties and or command to execute Calabash 0.9.17

Hi,

Is now working well!

On a small note I noticed that in oxygen cx:message can currently contain a
version attribute however this results in an error message "Undeclared
option specified: version".

Thanks very much

Alex