RE: How to adjust the logging properties and or command to execute Calabash 0.9.17

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 03:33:23 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>

This is most likely because the oXygen version that you have is not
using the latest XProc schema. The @version attribute has been added
only recently, after oXygen with XProc support had been released. I am
not sure if there is an easy way to update the XProc schemas in oXygen.
Maybe there is.

Vojtech Toman

Principal Software Engineer

EMC Corporation