RE: How to adjust the logging properties and or command to execute Calabash 0.9.17

Alex,

This is most likely because the oXygen version that you have is not
using the latest XProc schema. The @version attribute has been added
only recently, after oXygen with XProc support had been released. I am
not sure if there is an easy way to update the XProc schemas in oXygen.
Maybe there is.

Regards,

Vojtech

--