Re: How to adjust the logging properties and or command to execute Calabash 0.9.17

Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Norman,
>
> That solved my first error related to logging however now I get
>
> SEVERE: XS0062:XS0062
> SEVERE: Pipeline failed: err:XS0062: XS0062  It is a static error if a required version attribute is not present.
>
> I went through and added some version="1.0" in places in the xproc were the schema was letting me add version number such as
>
> cx:message
> p:store
> p:xslt
>
> I'm not using a pipeline
>
> Any thoughts on this one?

What do you mean you aren't using a pipeline?

All of the top-level p:library, p:declare-step, and p:pipeline
elements must specify a version number.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Do not seek to follow in the footsteps
http://nwalsh.com/            | of men of old; seek what they