Re: Anybody using Calabash under Tomcat?

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:21:47 +0200
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Note that in this context you need to be careful of thread safety,
since the Servlet code will be invoked concurrently.

I don't know if  Calabash is thread safe, notably if you can reuse a
single XProcConfiguration concurrently. You could create a new
XProcConfiguration for each call, however I guess it is less efficient
than if you could share it  (and notably the underlying Saxon
Processor) among concurrent calls.

Romain.