Re: [closed] Re: Getting Dynamically generated error message within output file in p:catch

From: Tobias J. Goertz <tobias.goertz@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:01:54 +0200
To: xproc-dev@w3.org

just wanted to ask if this issue is still existent in the current version of calabash? I want to catch dynamic errors within a p:catch on its error port. but unfortunately it stays empty... I tested that with 0.9.21 - but maybe I have overlooked something ...

well, heres a little code snippet:

              ...  some transformations and validations here ...

the produced file error.xml just has:

<c:errors xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step"/>
it stays empty even if a dynamic error happend.