RE: timing steps execution

Geert,

For Calumet, the EMC's XProc implementation, I have just started working
on a debugger feature. Apart from the usual functionality (step
over/into, breakpoints, view state etc.), the plan is also to have
timing support so you will be able to see how much time the steps in the
pipeline take and where the bottlenecks are.

The debugger will not be present in the coming 1.0.10 release, though,
as the main focus for that release is primarily compatibility with the
latest XProc test suite. But I hope to release the debugger soon after
that.

Regards,
Vojtech

--