Re: The extension cxf:move not found in Calabash

On 20 December 2010 15:18, Romain Deltour wrote:

> As far as I know Calabash *does* include the file utils
> extensions, it's just that the step declarations are not
> included in its default extension library.

  Of course!  Actually I did import the library-1.0.xpl for
extensions, I thought all extensions were declared there.

> The way I use the file extensions is by manually importing a
> local copy of the file utils library (attached to this email).

  Thanks!  Where did you find this file?  I had a look on both
Calabash and EXProc websites, and did not find it.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/