Re: XProc confuses me; recommendations for learning?

Hi,

This was already implemented in the current development stream and it
will be available in oXygen 12.1.

If you want earlier access to this you can use it from the following beta:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/12.1-beta/oxygen.tar.gz

If you want the 12.0 plus the updated Calabash connector then just
expand this archive and replace the [oxygen]/lib/xproc/calabash folder
from your oXygen installation with the corresponding folder from the
12.1 beta archive.

Best Regards,
George
--