c namespace in output

From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@bell.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:31:57 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

When I do a p:exec followed by a p:unwrap I noticed I get a namespace
declaration for the c namespace on the root xml element, which obviously has
no use in the output document. For an xhtml document, for example, I get:

After much pondering I realized I can remove the namespace declaration by

at the end of the pipeline, but just wondering if this is the "accepted" way
to do this, or if I've just sinned against all things pipeline? :)

(Using Calabash 0.9.28 on WinXP.)