c namespace in output

From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@bell.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:31:57 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

When I do a p:exec followed by a p:unwrap I noticed I get a namespace
declaration for the c namespace on the root xml element, which obviously has
no use in the output document. For an xhtml document, for example, I get:

xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step">

After much pondering I realized I can remove the namespace declaration by
adding:

at the end of the pipeline, but just wondering if this is the "accepted" way
to do this, or if I've just sinned against all things pipeline? :)

(Using Calabash 0.9.28 on WinXP.)

Thanks,

Matt