Use the validation outcome in the result

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:07:55 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

  How can I get the result of the validation of a document with
an XML Schema?  I expected an output port like 'outcome' like:

    <c:validation success="false" href="/uri/of/document.xml">
       <c:error> ... some infos ...</c:error>
       <c:error> ... some infos ...</c:error>

  It seems I cannot have something else than a failure in case the
document is not valid (or just ignoring the validation result, but
neither is interesting in my case).

  If this is true, I would at least know which document is invalid.
So far I have the following to validate a bunch of files:

  The input document looks like:

  If I set assert-valid="false", I cannot display a list of invalid
files because this is not available to subsequent steps, and if I set
assert-valid="true" the pipeline just fails without having the chance
to do anything.

  Did I miss something?